Neil J C Franklin – Submit a guest post
Are you looking for guest posting on business websites? – then I invite you to submit a guest post for my blog.
If you are passionate about helping entrepreneurs, businessmen and spreading the word about entrepreneurial thinking, then write passionate, original content, and submit it to me. I will check your articles and edit if they need to be changed to suit my audience.
Each blog post will go under my name unless we agree otherwise so I will edit and adapt each article and let you know if that is good to go live on my business blogs section. You can write articles on business, finance, sales, marketing, and digital entrepreneurship.
The future of online entrepreneurship is in our hands.
I am passionate about sharing my own entrepreneurial and life journey in the hope that it can inspire others…and you should be too. Entrepreneurship allows us all to provide our own unique spin on the world of business and life in general, so get your message and story out there.
What I am looking for
- Original content and content not previously published
- Well-researched content supported by references
- Articles that help and pro-actively solve common business problems
- Story-telling – your personal story is a great tool to help others
- Analysis, infographics and case studies
Please submit your content directly to me via the below form and I will review and publish if appropriate and you are welcome to share your posts on your own social media platforms. There are some things to consider when getting published on my blog and you can read about the editorial procedure here:
- I accept sponsored guest posts and advertising on my site https://www.neiljcfranklin.com
- Only quality and relevant content to my blog will be accepted such as original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. I will not republish anything previously published elsewhere.
- I require proper attribution of data, quotations and outside content referenced in each article and useful images or graphics to enhance the content.
- Please do not send plagiarized content or content with grammatical or spelling errors.
- Each blog should be a minimum of 600 words and royalty images (Pexels, Pixabay, Unslpash) are preferred and you are responsible for the images you provide and in referencing them correctly.
- Each blog post will be manually reviewed before publishing and will be approved or declined within 48 hours.
- You should place adequate and correct reference links in the blogs, and they cannot be changed or updated for any reasons.
- Th contextual reference links should add real value to the reader and should not be used to manipulate SEO.
How articles are published:
Please use the contact form and provide:
- Blog post title and a paragraph about the main topic.
- Word count.
- Any graphics and images you will provide.
If approved, then please sent the following:
- Completed post as a Word Doc.
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder.
- Short author bio including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website.
Post-publication reserved rights and duties:
- You may not re-publish your guest post to your own or any other blog platform after we have published it.
- However, you are free to share it like crazy with your social media audience.
- I reserve the right to edit and adapt you guest blog content as I see fit and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- I reserve the rights to include relevant links within my blog to your articles.
For readers/website visitors:
- I use guest bloggers and other sources to provide information and content that I feel is relevant.
- Unless I specifically state to the contrary, I do not endorse, recommend or am I affiliated with, any product, service or person that I mention in my blog, or that are mentioned in the posts from any guest bloggers or writers.
- I charge a publishing fee for time spent in relation to reviewing and editing content as provided by guest bloggers and writers in order to maintain the integrity and quality of my blog.
- Payment is to be made after the content is published and within 48 hours of email notification of publishing and by PayPal or other transfer that we agree on (I will notify you of the account details).
- If payment is not made, then the post will remain live, but all contextual links will be removed along with the link to your referred website.
- There are no refunds.
As I mention in my editorial policy, I do charge an editing and publishing fee and I am happy to discuss that with you via email or contacting me by phone. With around 90% of the population expected to be online by 2030, there is going to be a huge thirst for knowledge, and it is up to us to help deliver it.
But there are so many people who just want to deliver content and knowledge, just to make a quick buck. Help me to help the people who want solid, quality, and reliable information…with personality!